Friday, May 8, 2009

THE CLIFFS OF MOHER

yesterday on the 7th, we went to the cliffs of moher on the west coast of ireland. Its these amazing cliffs that are like over 800 feet tall and the ocean is at the bottom of it. theres three very important points about this blog.. 1. the cliffs were amazing and beautiful! 2. ireland is very very cold. and 3. my husband is AMAZING AND THE SWEETEST! allow me to brag for a while with these pictures...

ok so adam had a surprise for and i never would have guessed it but he got me an identical band to go on the other side of my ring! it was so sweet! he slipped it on my finger on the top of one of the cliffs. on the inside of it is inscribed "moher 5-7-09" how dang thoughtful!

now im straight blingin!

luckiest girl in the world


"hmm.. whats that on my finger? o wait its my ring!"



it was right on the edge of this cliff on the stone look out of the observatory




very very cold



love you all

5 comments:

  1. Yes!!!! I can't believe that we were all able to keep this a secret from you! It's looks so incredibly beautiful! I'm very very jealous :) I'm so glad that it all worked out. I was so worried it wouldn't work out since you were so delayed. But yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew, you guys got there safely. I didn't hear from you, I was getting a little worried, so I called Erin this morning (Friday). I'm so proud of Adam! He kept that a secret!! It looks even more beautiful with the other bands. Have fun! Love you guys!
    p.s. Your dad has been checking your blog all time to see if you post anything :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. was just told about this blog thingy from dad. cool set-up. glad you're having fun. enjoy it all, take it all in! love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys, I wrote a comment about your ring but I posted it on the wrong blog. I think I posted it the second blog about your trip when you were in New Jersey. Anyway how are you doing? Keep the blogs coming cause we want to see what you are up to. It looks like you are having a lot of fun. Hey tomorrow is Mother's Day. Don't forget your Moms. Maybe we can video chat soon. Take care. We love you both very much. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay, so i officially hate you! i have been waiting for the other side to my ring for 5 years now and do i have it yet?..... no!
    good job adam! can you please call mike for me? =)

    ReplyDelete