Tuesday, May 5, 2009

PART 2: OFF TO A HORRIBLE START...

ok so this horrible day has come to an end!! such rotten people that work at that airport. i cannot even begin to get into how awful it was! so i won't..
were in our hotel now, which was comped by the way. and its pretty awesome! huge tv and bed.
we got put on a different flight that is gonna leave on may 6th at 9:45pm. So were losing a lot of time in ireland so we got the airline to extend our trip and change our return date for free. So now were coming back on May 18th instead of the 16th. We just stuck here in New Jersey so we are gona try and take a train to Manhattan tomorrow before our we have to be at the airport. Which would be pretty awesome since i've never been there.















it was really sad for a while..



and we had to get a ride to our hotel




but our room was pretty dang cool





love you all!

3 comments:

  1. gotta love jumping on hotel beds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha So Sad but looks like you had fun in the hotel room :D Have fun I'll keep you guys in my prayers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you two crazy love birds. I'm so glad to see that you made it safe. I've been reading your blog Brittany and I think I finally figured out how to leave a comment. We shall see. Anyway when I talked to Adam yesterday the 8th, I couldn't figure out why as soon as you got to Ireland you had to drive all day to the Cliffs of Mohor but now I get it. The ring! It looks beautiful on you girl. Oh, my son the romantic. It looks like you are having a great time. New York looked like a lot of fun too. P.S. Samson is doing great. He is a very good dog and he is learning not to pee in the house which is nice. He and Haley play together a lot and even Ezra is getting in on the fun. Hope to hear from you again soon. Maybe we can do a video chat soon. Let us know. Love you both very much. Stay safe and be careful driving on those crazy roads in that crazy car. Mom

    ReplyDelete